Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 3 Universal Studios











We arrived at Universal just after the park opened, and to Donovin's joy, we got to park in the King Kong area. He is a BIG King Kong fan! We headed to the Jimmy Newtron ride first, only to find out it was closed. We then decided to take the park map and just follow it around, and it worked out great. We went on Twister, Revenge of the Mummy, Disaster, Jaws (yep, it's still around! I LOVE this cheesy ride!) We ate at Louie's Pizza, I don't know if I was just really hungry or if it was just really good. But it was the best pizza I have had at any theme park. Next was Men in Black and The Simpsons Ride. The Simpsons Ride was the kids favorite. I have to say it was a great ride. I love the simulated rides like that, hubby on the other hand, no so much. Next, ET's Adventure. I forgot that that ride is geared towards little children. A nice break, and had A/C and no line, but not one I would do again. Terminator 2 in 3D and last but not least, Rip Rocket Roller Coaster. You could pick the music you wanted to listen to while you rode. Donovin and I both chose You Can't Touch This. The lines were not bad, the weather was hot but not unbearable. We went back to the Nick to swim for a bit, the we decided to brave Walmart again (crazy, I know). We enjoyed the Nick hotel, but were looking forward to our next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment