Friday, March 25, 2011

Orlando/Disney Cruise Trip

Our next trip will be this May down to Orlando, FL. First stop, the Nickelodeon Hotel. The home of green slim. My hubby has already warned me that at no time will he be slimed. Which only means that he will be. I have never stayed at the Nick and I don't know personally anyone who has so this will be our first experience there. I assume it will be a lot like Great Wolf Lodge, which we have stayed at and HIGHLY recommend you do visit one. We have been to the Williamsburg, VA and Niagara Falls, Canada GWL. Loved them both, I'll talk more about those trips in another blog. As for this trip....after the Nick for 3 nights, down to Cape Canaveral for two nights. I saw on the Disney DIS board that you can write to your Representative and request tickets to NASA, which I have done. I heard back and they needed more info, how many in our party and our ages. Still have not heard if its confirmed, but it would be really nice and save us almost $200! After Cape Canaveral.....DISNEY CRUISE! This will be our third Disney Cruise. While planning our second cruise, we said that would be it. The kids would be older and we would have been tired of it, boy were we wrong! They treat you so great and it is such a wonderful experience that we booked this "last" trip. We are telling ourselves it is our last, but the more I get into it, the more I feel like it wont be. All three cruises have been the three night cruise to Nassau, Bahamas and Castaway Cay, Disneys private island, so when the time is right, I'll bring up the longer cruise to my hubby. The kids are already on board with me! I have some planning and crafting to do for the Disney Cruise, but I'll explain more on that next blog. Until then, happy travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment